Set out below are the instructions for how to invest if you are not an Australian citizen or Australian resident.

Before starting, you must satisfy yourself that it is lawful for you to invest from the jurisdiction you are located in.

CSF offers on Birchal are made under the Australian securities regime, in particular Part 6D.3A of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). CSF offers are expressly not advertised and are not an offer to the public in any jurisdiction outside of Australia, including the United States, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where such an offer would be unlawful.

Please seek independent legal, financial, tax or other professional advice before making an investment.

If you're comfortable to continue, complete steps 1 and 2 in How do I make an investment?

Then complete step 3 as follows:

Step 3. Enter your details.

If you are located outside of Australia, you will be required to confirm it is lawful for you to make the investment.

Return to How do I make an investment? for Step 4. onwards!

Not what you're looking for?

See —

How do I make an international payment?

How do I pay using Wise?

How do I make an investment?

What is the minimum amount I can invest?

What personal details do I need to provide to invest?

Can I send in a paper investment application?

How do I invest over AUD $10,000 or as a wholesale investor?

How do I invest via a company?

How do I invest via a SMSF?

How do I invest via a trust?

Can I gift my shares?

Can I make a joint application for shares?

How do I invest on behalf of a child?

Did this answer your question?