Wise is an international money transfer service.
We have set out below instructions on how you can complete an international transfer using Wise.
To pay for your shares via Wise, nominate 'Wise' as your preferred payment method at step 6 of the investment application.
Alternatively, log in to your Birchal account and update your payment method to 'Wise' via 'My Portfolio' > 'Pending Applications' > '[Company Name]' > 'Add/Change Payment Method.'
1. Get started at the Wise website: https://wise.com/
2. Register or Log in, if you have an existing Wise account.
3. Enter the transfer amount in Australian Dollars (AUD).
You must ensure the 'Recipient gets' is in AUD and equals exactly the application amount. You may need to transfer additional funds to cover your exchange rate and transfer fees. If we do not receive the exact application amount in AUD, your application may not be successful or you may have to transfer additional funds and incur additional fees.
Ensure you are transferring funds from your home country currency to Australian Dollars. Select 'Continue.'
4. Select personal or business transfer
5. Fill in your personal (or business) details and click 'Continue.'
Example below is personal details.
6. Choose the 'Business or charity' option
7. Enter the following details
Email: [email protected]
Name of the business / charity: Zai Australia Pty Ltd
BSB Code: 803320
Account Number: 100187970
Address (if required): 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
NOTE: Zai Australia Pty Ltd is our payment process provider. See our Terms & Conditions for more information.
8. Review transfer details and enter reference # for Zai Australia Pty Ltd.
Your reference number is the 15 digit number that usually starts with '10001...'
Reference and screenshot below is example below.
Locate your unique investment reference number under 'My Portfolio' and 'Pending.'
9. Choose your transfer type and click 'Continue.'
You should receive TWO emails from both Wise and from Birchal when your payment and funds transfer is complete.
Note that for some countries, Wise may request users transfer the funds to the Wise bank account first, and then Wise will send those funds to the Birchal bank account.