All investors who buy shares under a CSF offer must be 18 years or over.

If you would like to buy shares on behalf of a child, we recommend you seek independent legal, financial, tax or other professional advice on how you might be able to structure that appropriately. For example, you may be able to invest via a trust or SMSF.

See —

How do I make an investment?

Can I send in a paper investment application?

How do I invest over AUD $10,000 or as a wholesale investor?

I'm not in Australia. How do I invest from overseas?

How do I invest via a company?

How do I invest via a SMSF?

How do I invest via a trust?

Can I gift my shares?

Can I make a joint application for shares?

How do I invest on behalf of a child?

Did this answer your question?