The legal name on your share certificate, will be the same as the legal name you used in the investment application to apply for the shares.

Once the shares have been issued to you by the company, you will need to contact the company and the share registry to correct any errors on your share certificate. Birchal is not able to correct any errors after the offer has closed.

See —

How do I contact the share registry?

How do I contact the company?

If you want to transfer your shares to a different person, see —

How can I sell or transfer my shares?

Did this answer your question?