We prepared a short guide to help you get started with Wise (if you're not familiar with the payment service) and what information is required to complete a transfer to Birchal Financial Services.
Signup and Get Started
1. Signup (or Login)
2. Enter the transfer Amount in Australian Dollars (AUD)
3. Choose if your transfer is for Personal or Business
4. Enter your personal (or business) details
5. Choose the "Business or Charity" option to send the funds to Birchal.
Enter the following details to "Send to a business / charity"
Their email: [email protected]
Name of the business / charity: Assembly Payments Platform
BSB Code: 083004
Account Number: 920586542
Business Number (if required): 96637632645
Address (if required): 500 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
6. Enter you Reference for Birchal Financial Services and Confirm (it the 15 digit number that usually starts with "10001...")
7. Choose your transfer type and continue
8. Payment Confirmation
You should receive TWO emails from both Wise and Birchal when payment and funds transfer is complete. Note that for some countries Wise may request users to transfer the funds to the Wise bank account first, and then Wise will send those funds to the Birchal bank account.